Here at Strathmore Hotels we want your stay to be as easy and as stress-free as possible, that’s why we have collated the below list of frequently asked questions. If you can’t find what you are looking for then don’t worry simply email us through the contact form or call on 01738 630066.
- What time is check-in and check-out? Check in is from 2pm, Sunday 3pm and Check out is by 11am.
- Can we have a late check-out? Yes, please contact reception for more details so we know in advance.
- Can we check-in early? Yes, please contact reception for more details so we know in advance.
- Do you have ground floor bedrooms? No, we do have accessible rooms on the first floor accessed by lift.
- Does your hotel have a lift? Yes we do to all floors.
- Do you have wheelchair access? Yes we do.
- Do you have bedrooms with walk-in showers? Yes however we only have a limited amount of rooms with these facilities.
- Is there WiFi available in the bedrooms? Yes, there is a small charge of £5.00 per day per item if you have not booked directly. This is free in public areas. If you have booked a Classic Room via an agent then WiFi will be charged at £5 per day.
- Do you offer 24-hour room service? Yes, there is a small menu with drinks and snacks available 24 hours.
- Does your rooms have ironing facilities? Yes we do, they are available on request.
- What time is breakfast served at? Monday to Friday 7.30am till 9.30am, Saturday 7.30am till 10.00am and Sunday 8am til 10am.
- Do you have laundry services? Yes, ask reception for more details.
- Are dogs welcome, if so what is your dog policy? Is there a dog limit? Yes, dogs are welcome for £5 per dog per night (max 2 dogs per room), dogs are not allowed in dining areas however they are allowed in public areas.
- Are children allowed in the restaurant? Yes.
- What are the opening times of the bar? Residents may purchase a drink from the bar anytime during their stay.
- What are the opening times of the restaurant? Open 6.30pm till 9.30pm and Bar meals are from 12 till 2.00pm and 6pm till 9.00pm.
- Are there hairdryers in the bedrooms? Yes.
- Is there a local taxi service? Yes, please ask reception.
- We are celebrating a special occasion, what can you do for us? If you are celebrating a special occasion take a look at our accommodation extras on the following link https://www.strathmorehotels-thesalutation.com/accommodation/
- Are we committed to the environment and green procedures ? Yes we have GTBS Silver Award.
- Do you accept cheques? Yes and they should be made payable to Strathmore Hotels Ltd.
- What currency and credit cards are accepted ? The hotel accepts payments made by cash (Sterling only), most major credit/debit cards (Visa, MasterCard).
- Is smoking allowed in the hotel ? Our hotel is totally non-smoking and this includes vapours and e-cigs.
- Does the hotel cater for specific allergens ? Please do inform the reception with any specific dietary / allergen requirements.
- Do we offer Packed Lunches? We offer a classic and a superior range of packed lunches.
- Does the hotel offer any discounts for local attractions ? We do have a number of exclusive deals within the area.
- Does the hotel provide toiletries ? Yes we provide soap and shower Gel.
- Is the hotel manned at night? Yes there is a night duty manager on during the night.
- Are guests allowed in the hotel ? Yes residents may have guests in their bedrooms in the hotel.
- Can the hotel store luggage ? Yes we have a luggage store under CCTV.
- Can the hotel store bikes and golf clubs? Yes we have limited space to store bikes / golf clubs etc.
- Does the hotel have an induction loop ? Yes we have a portable one and a built in one in the Moncreiffe Suite.
- Is there live entertainment? Yes, we provide live entertainment throughout our peak seasons. This changes on a week to week basis. If you’d like to find out more please give us a call or an email.
- Do you offer car parking and is it free? No, but there are nearby pay and display car parks.
- Do you have disabled parking? No, there are several blue badge spaces within minutes walk of hotel.
- Is there a rechargeable point for electric cars? No.